- Departure from Marina Corta.
- The first stop will be at the Bay of Cala Grande where we will take a long bath in crystal waters.
- Sailing along the coast we will reach the Grotta del Cavallo (Horse Cave) that can be accessed in its interior only with the typical gozzo.
- Stop at the small fishermen village of Gelso.
- We depart again coasting the Eastern part of the island to bathe in a black sand beach that can be reached only by boat.
- Disembark at the Porto di Levante to visit the town, the solfataras, and the sulfur bath pools.
- Expected return to Lipari